Paper Submission Manuscript should be written in English and should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief via online submission system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iciscms2021) or electronically through the online system as e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper submitted will be reviewed by 3 expert in the particular research area
If you do not have easychair account, you can create one as explained in below link:
To submit a paper or abstract through EasyChair, please follow instruction as explained in below link:
ICISCMS2021 use double blind review process, thus, authors should provide their papers in blind format (remove authors and author’s affiliations from the manuscript before submission).
Your submission will be double-blind reviewed by at least three independent reviewers. The decision on your paper will be informed via email by the dates listed in the Important Dates section.
- All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
Papers that have more than 20% similarity index will be rejected.
Authors are invited to submit original research papers, case studies, reviews, work in progress reports, abstracts, student’s papers or research proposals within the broad scope of the conference.
The following guidelines must be adhered to when submitting the papers:
No manuscript will be accepted without the required format. All manuscripts should be professionally proofread before the submission
- Manuscript should be written in English and should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief via online submission system or electronically through the online system as e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
- The author(s) must prepare their file in MS Word format or any other equivalent format. PDF and another format will not be accepted.
- In the case of online submission through manuscript submission portal, the entire paper must be submitted in ONE document.
- There must be no inclusion of any institutional graphics or logos.
- Documents must be tidy and not show any history of tracked changes or comments.
Abstracts are accepted for oral presentation opportunity, not for publication, for those researches which are not ready for publication, you can also send us an abstract only.